Korean Air, established in 1969, is one of the world’s top 20 airlines and operates a fleet of 157 aircrafts that travel to 127 cities in 44 countries. It is a founding member of SkyTeam airline alliance which, together with its 20 members, offers its 612 million annual passengers a worldwide system of more than 15,000 daily flights covering 1,052 destinations in 178 countries.
Korean Air is seeking motivated and talented individuals to fill the position of Passenger Service Agent in our Honolulu airport office.
1. Position: Passenger Service Agent ( JOB CODE: HNLKK1804PT )
- Job Type: Temporary Part-Time(40 hours/week)
- Location: Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
2. Job Description/Responsibilities * (Include the following, but not limited to)
- Providing assistance and customer service to passengers by performing various customer service duties in the airport, such as check-in, reservations, ticketing, baggage processing, and ramp service
- Comply with all federal, state, airport authority security requirements and Korean Air’s policies
- Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by managers
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- English and _ Korean(한국어)/Japanese(일본어) bilingual
- Discounted Airline Tickets, Health Insurance, 401k
- Please be sure to include the JOB CODE (HNLKK1804PT) in the subject line
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Please send you resume to email@example.com